Sunday, August 19, 2012

Assignment #1

  The reason I am taking this course is because I was in honors english last year and did not want to take Ap english this year. I still wanted a challenge though and my guidance tech. recommended that I have you as a teacher so I did. To be honest I am not that excited about taking this english class, english has never been my strongest subject and that is another reason why I decided to take regular english instead of Ap. The things that are going to make me nervous this course is when we have to present in front of the class because I do not like to speak in front of large groups.
  My goals for this course are to become a better speaker and to become better at memorizing things like the "Richard Cory" speech. Another goal that I would like to master is my writing skills because they are not that good.
  The impovements that I want to make in this course are my speaking and writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment