Sunday, August 19, 2012

Vocabulary Quiz # 1 Redux

This week of school was good and I hope that I burgeon in english as the year goes on. I hope that in the future my teachers do not become curmudgeon because then school wont be as fun. The Apotheosis of my week was on Friday because my classmates and I in welding already starting going into the shop. I also learned that my teacher's do not accept contumacious students. I also had to take another class so I decided to take a T.A class and it complemented my schedule. In the future I hope that we have some bauble assignments so that way we can focus on other classes and have a little break in the class. I hope that the way my teacher's didactic are good because I want teacher's that explain things well. The right to your own opinion article gave me an adumbrate on my rights because you have to basically watch what you do because you may not know if what you are doing is ok to do. I hope that I Ascent by the year ends so that way I don't stay at the level that I am at now. So far this week has been good and I have been a  beguile to some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment