Tuesday, October 2, 2012

from thoreau's walden

Resignation-An act of retiring a position.
Sublime-Excellence
Clout-Heavy blow
Superflous-Unnecessary
Frittered-Waist of time
Swath-Cut a path
I went to the wood for a purpose, and to ascent, also to face the main facts in life, and to get rid of the banal stuff. I wanted to do a lot before I became hoary and die. I did not want to waste my life. Living is precious. I did not want it to be despaired unless I had to. I wanted to live and find the importance of life. To be potent,strong and discover new things. To cut a stark path and follow it. To face life and discover its true meaning, and if its miscontruded why even bother with it and show everyone. If it is excellent you should know it and be able to elicit the effort. Most people do not fathom whether its good or evil. some see it as being meritorious for God.
We live like small ants and have formed into humans. We fight with weapons and have problem after problem. Are best virtues are unnecessary. Life is a waste of time. A man will do the minimum just to get by. It is simple. It is simple. It is simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment